Discovering Marie

Tension Issues

Posted on: 2013/10/25

I realized yesterday when I was sewing the Wristlet Key Strap that something was amiss with my machine. So today I investigated. Learned a couple things in the process. Based on my investigation I realized there was a tension issue. Not just on the needle thread but also on the bobbin thread. I adjusted both and I am back in business. One important thing I learned is that my machine does not like it when I use 1 brand for the needle thread and another brand for the bobbin thread. Until now I did not realize that could make a difference. Live and Learn. 

Going to practice making fabric napkins tonight. How hard could they be?

Unfortunately, the next chance I will get after tonight to sew will be on Sunday. Hoping to start the Piggy Bag. Trying to at least get some of each gift project worked on this weekend. I really want to get to my sewing machine cover…sooner than later.

Enjoy what the rest of today brings you!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow Discovering Marie on WordPress.com

My Instagram

There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.

Follow me on Twitter

October 2013
S M T W T F S
« Sep   Nov »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
%d bloggers like this: